Date(s) - 18-05-2021
13:00 - 16:00
We have reached an important milestone: this spring LCRDM celebrates its fifth anniversary. We would like to invite you to the special online LUSTRUM edition of our network-meeting.
The program includes:
- Joep van Wijk (Dutch Research Council (NWO)) | Domain Science on Thematic DCCs
- Silvia Kempers (Projectmanager DCC praktijkgericht onderzoek) looking for your input on questions from researchers and their support professionals
- Jessica Hrudey (Research Data officer, VU) on domain-specific DMPs
- Erik van den Bergh Coordinator infrastructure WDCC, WU) on linking datasets
- The DCC spring trainings
- A carrousel with results from LCRDM taskgroups
- Lou Woodley (Director at Center for Scientific Collaboration and Community Engagement (CSCCE)), on Community Building and Engagement
Hope to see you all at our online LCRDM Lustrum.
On behalf of the LCRDM Advisory Group,
Margriet Miedema (LCRDM)